Fast, sturdy, efficient
Of the Cultro tc
- Minimum effort for maximum acreage performance
- Operational speed up to 20 km/h
- When used in the field, the weight of the machine is completely on the knife roller
- The Cultro is ideal for crushing catch crop populations in spring or autumn as well as for ultra-shallow stubble cultivation in rape and in sunflowers.
- Extended range of use in silage maize stubble to fight the corn borer
- Counter-rotating arrangement of the rollers creates a cross-shaped working pattern
- The rollers are arranged over the whole working width. The diameter is 300 mm with 6 knives per roller for a very high rotational speed. This additionally increases the crushing effect.
- The knives are arranged diagonally on the roller to guarantee a constant distribution of the force.
- The knives rest against the rotor to guarantee highest stability.
- The whole system of the Cultro 12 TC is pretensioned hydraulically with up to 100 bar and hydraulically protected against overload
- As an overload protection the knife rollers of the Cultro 3 TC are cushioned with rubber buffers.
- The double knife roller elements are oscillatingly suspended via a wide rubber bearing for an optimum adaption to the soil.
- Different configuration possibilities for the Cultro 12 TC like RingFlex packer or heavy harrow
- Different packer options for rear attachment for the Cultro 3 TC like RollFlex packer and RollPack packer
- Options for front and rear attachment of the Cultro 3 TC
Efficient corn borer control in one pass
Aggressive and massive baffle plate arrangement
Additional weight Cultro 3 TC
Transport position Cultro 12 TC
Hydraulic depth adjustment
Optional: disc levelling or tine levellers
HORSCH Cultro TC
Working width (m)
|Transport width (m)||2.99||2.99|
|Transport height (m)*||1.21||3.35|
|Length rear attachment (m)||2.10 (with packer)||7.90|
|Length front attachment (m)||1.09||—|
|Weight front attachment (kg)**||900||—|
|Weight rear attachment (kg)*||1 250||7 900|
|Tyre size support wheels||—||10.0 / 75 – 15.3|
|Tyre size chassis||—||550 / 45 – 22.5|
|Diameter rotor (cm)||30||30|
|Number of knives / rotor||6||6|
|DA control devices||—||4|
|Horsepower requirement (kW/hp)||from 60 / 80||from 200 / 270|
|3-point (linkage)||3-point Cat. ll / lll||—|
|Adj. drawbar linkage||—||Hitch Ø 42 – 51 – 71 mm|
* Weight and height with RollFlex packer without additional weights for Cultro 3 TC, for Cultro 12 TC with double RingFlex packer** Weight of the machine (front attachment) without additional weight
Get in touch
+27(0) 79 997 8938
+27(0) 83 276 5846
New single grain seed drills for large farms
Unique seed wagon system with new options