Versatile and precise single grain seed drills with 3-point linkage
The AirVac metering device can be used universally for an exact grain singulation. Due to different metering discs, maize, sunflowers, sugarbeet, soybeans and rape can be singulated reliably.
The AirVac system is based on the principle of vacuum singulation where the seed is sucked to a perforated disc. During the metering process the accepted grains pass through a scraper that sees to it that doubles are removed. The special feature of the AirVac scraper is that the user does not have to carry out any adjustment works. The contour of the scraper has been optimised in such a way that a reliable singulation for all crops is guaranteed.
Via a fall tube the AirVac metering device leads the seed to the bottom of the furrow. A grain sensor is integrated into the fall tube to guarantee an optimum monitoring of the seeding success. The measuring technology of the sensor is able to count the grains, to determine the spacings between the grains and thus also to transmit an information to the driver with regard to double spots or gaps.
The transmitted values of the singulation accuracy are displayed clearly at the terminal of the machine and additionally increase safety while sowing.
The AirVac singulator is driven electrically as a standard and each row can be controlled individually. This technology co-operates with the well-proven functions single row switch-off, SectionControl, VariableRate and tramline control.
For VariableRate the AirVac system is designed in such a way that the seed rate can be modified for every single row. With the tramline control it is possible to individually adapt the seed rate in the row at the left and the right side of the tramline. With these advanced functions all measures to increase precising while sowing can be used to full capacity.
Of the maestro rv
- Versatile single grain seeding technology for: maize, sunflowers, sugarbeet, soybeans, rape
- Simple handling of the metering device – no adjustment of the scraper required
- Solid and reliable technology – heavy parallelogram and row unit for highest strain
- Coulter pressure up to 220 kg for optimum sowing even in most difficult conditions
- Automatic, soil-dependent coulter pressure adaption AutoForce
- High hectare output due to a long range in combination with the HORSCH Partner FT models
- Compact unit with low demands on the tractor
Easily accessible Maestro single grain metering device
Different metering discs depending on the type of crop
The HORSCH Terminal shows the placement quality of each individual row on a real-time basis.
The new pneumatic singulation is absolutely precise.
ALWAYS A TRUMP CARD IN YOUR HAND
- Can be used universally for different crops
- High precision for sowing speed up to 12 km/h
- Simple handling: no adjustment of the scraper required
- Electric drive as a basis for:
- Tramline control
The maestro rv
ALWAYS A TRUMP CARD IN YOUR HAND
- Precise and simple singulation with HORSCH AirVac
- For underground fertilisation in combination with Partner FT
- Two different fertilisers or fertiliser and micro-granular compound are possible
- 8- and 12-row coulter attachment
- Row spacings between 45 and 80 cm
- Clamping profile to connect the row bodies
- Coulter pressure between 125 and 220 kg per row
- Can be adjusted comfortably at the terminal
- Or controlled automatically with HORSCH AutoForce
- Underground fertilisation with SingleDisc fertiliser coulter
- Optional: micro-granular unit for placement in the furrow or on the row
- ISOBUS operation
HORSCH Maestro RV
Maestro 8.70 – 75 – 80 – 30” RV
Maestro 12.45 – 50 RV
Transport width (m)
|Transport height (m)||3.90||3.90|
|Length without seed wagon (m)||2.90 (3.50 incl. bout marker)||2.90 (3.50 incl. bout marker)|
|Transport length with Pronto 6 AS (m)||10.85||10.85|
|Transport length with Focus TD 3-point (m)||11.25||11.25|
|Transport length with Focus ST 3-point (m)||11.15||11.15|
|Weight without seed wagon approx. (kg)*||2 000||2 700|
|Weight with Pronto 6 AS approx. (kg)*||6 700||7 500|
|Weight with Focus TD 3-point approx. (kg)*||11 200||11 900|
|Weight with Focus ST 3-point approx. (kg)*||11 500||—|
|Capacity seed container (l)||70||70|
|Number of rows||8||12|
|Coulter pressure hydr. tractor attachment (kg)||150 – 180||150 – 180|
|Coulter pressure hydr. with seed wagon (kg)||150 – 350||150 – 350|
|Depth control wheel Ø (cm)||40||40|
|Press wheel Ø (cm)||30 / 33||30 / 33|
|Row spacing (cm, inch)||70 / 75 / 80 / 30”||45 / 50|
|Sowing depth (cm)||1,5 – 9||1,5 – 9|
|Drop height seed (cm)||45||45|
|Working speed (km/h)||2 – 12||2 – 12|
|Horsepower requirement tractor attachment (kW/hp)||110 / 150||125 / 170|
|Horsepower requirement Pronto 6 AS without DiscSystem (kW/hp)||125 / 170||140 / 190|
|Horsepower requirement Pronto 6 AS with DiscSystem (kW/hp)||147 / 200||184 / 250|
|Horsepower requirement Focus TD 3-point (kW/hp)||221 / 300||257 / 350|
|Horsepower requirement Focus ST 3-point (kW/hp)||184 / 250||—|
|3-point linkage||3-point Cat. II / III||3-point Cat. II / III|
* Weights of the machines with minimum equipment (without bout marker and fertiliser coulters for Maestro RV without SW)
FOR A BETTER EMBEDDING OF THE GRAINS
Which press wheel is suitable for which use?
- The finger wheel is ideal for heavy soils.
- The spike wheel is ideal for lighter sites
- The rubber closing wheels are ideal for light sandy sites
- If the furrow wall gets compacted because of the double disc seed coulters, it is broken by the finger / spike wheel – the furrow is removed.
- Seed furrow is not opened after sowing under dry conditions, especially on heavy clayey sites
- Development of the maize root is encouraged
- There is one finger / spike wheel and one standard wheel per row to control the depth and to avoid moving the grains.
- However, the wheels are not suitable for shallow sowing.
Get in touch
+27(0) 79 997 8938
+27(0) 83 276 5846
New single grain seed drills for large farms
Unique seed wagon system with new options